The Orloff mansion was built in 1796 by a noble Russian, Count G. Orloff, who was sent by Catherine II to help the Greeks during the Turkish occupation. It remained in the family for many years until it was fully restored from a private mansion to an elegant boutique hotel in 1986.
Since its restoration the Orloff has welcomed many guests and hosted many events, such as christenings and weddings, birthdays, book launches, painting exhibitions and fashion shoots. With only 6 rooms, 2 suites and plenty of common areas; patios, courtyards, garden and verandas, total privacy is guaranteed.
All 8 rooms and suites are en suite with air conditioning, safe, telephone, wifi, satellite TV, mini fridge, espresso coffee machine, bathrobes & slippers, hairdryer.
24 hour reception; wifi throughout; concierge service; welcome drink & treat; luggage transfer from port (extra charge;, freshly prepared and local breakfast; garden with aromatic plants and Mediterranean lemon and olive trees.