Petasos Beach stands on a private peninsula offering stunning views of the Aegean. The peninsula lies between the famous beaches of Platis Yialos and Psarou - both beaches have a good choice of restaurants.
This hotel is available as part of any tailor made holiday with Rediscover the World.
The Petasos Beach resort & Spa offers a choice of rooms:
- Classic Rooms are located on the ground floor or the first floor of the hotel and have garden views. Standard rooms offer the same amenities as the Classic rooms and have been designed with a minimalist concept, these rooms offer sea view.
- Superior rooms are spacious, luxurious, extravagant in style, equipped with a spa-like bathroom & all with balconies and sea view. Created with explicit focus on design, they are all equipped with a steam cabin and a Jacuzzi bathtub.
- The luxurious, spaciously appointed deluxe rooms reflect the distinctive elegance of the hotel. Decorated with the finest materials, they feature a spa bathroom, a Jacuzzi bathtub, a steam & shower room and have a waterfront sea view.
- The a la carte V.I.P. restaurant with its magnificent view of the Aegean offers exquisite Greek & International cuisine. It opens for breakfast and dinner.
- The Le Club restaurant tempts the most determined sunbathers as the aromas of Mediterranean cuisine waft over the pool side wooden pergola. Enjoy your meal outside in the sun or in the moonlight by the pool. Here you also have the famous Pool Bar of the Hotel. The Pool bar offers a great choice of refreshing juices & international cocktails.
- The Exotic Bar is located near the brand new swimming pool of the Petasos Beach Resort whereas the Martini Bar is located in the lobby.
- The two level swimming pool with waterfall is located at the heart of the hotel; the second swimming pool is located next to the exotic bar and is ideal for those who prefer privacy.
- There is also a fitness centre and the Aqua Marine Spa centre with sauna and steam baths.
- The uniquely decorated Thalasso Pool with mosaics offers all the regenerating effects of thalassotherapy. The Thalasso Pool is equipped with special hydrotherapy jets for more focused effects on the body.
From Platis Yialos beach taxi boats leave regularly to nearby beaches such as Paranga, Paradise, Super Paradise, Agrari and Elia. In front of the hotels’ entrance is the bus stop to Mykonos Town with its daily frequent bus service.
- >50 rooms
- Ideal for families
- Ideal for couples