The Amalia enjoys a prime position next to Syntagma Square. It overlooks the Parliament buildings, National Gardens and the Acropolis.
Accommodation: The hotel offers 97 well appointed guest rooms and an executive suite. The key element of all is simple elegance, modern decoration and all necessary amenities and services for a pleasant and comfortable stay. All rooms have natural light, double glazed windows to eliminate noise from the outside and are fully air-conditioned or heated depending on the season
- The Classic Single is an internal room located on all six floors and offers a Queen size bed. It is interconnecting with a deluxe room so it is convenient for families.
- The Classic Twin offers has either a side street or internal view and can accommodate a roll away bed for a third person.
- Superior rooms are located on all six floors, offer one large bed or twin beds and have internal or side street view. Decorated in earthy colors of copper, olive green or sea blue these rooms are quiet and comfortable.
- Deluxe rooms are spacious front rooms, situated on all six floors and offer large windows, balcony, view to the National Gardens, Greek Parliament and Lycabettus Hill
- The Executive Suite is a corner suite with all around balcony and patio furniture, offering separate bedroom and living room areas, great views of the National Gardens, Parliament and Lycabettus Hill. Decorated in sea blue and dark brown colors the ambiance of this room is epitomizing serenity and elegance.
Facilities: Chrysalis Lobby Lounge overlooks the National Gardens and is the ideal place to enjoy refreshments, drinks or a light snack throughout the day. The Mezzanine Restaurant offers a great breakfast buffet every morning and it is the perfect way to start exploring Athens. Lunch and dinner a la carte are available as well.
The Roof Garden has an unsurpassed view of the Acropolis. For the busy traveller there is WiFi internet access in all public areas
- >50 rooms
- Ideal for families
- Ideal for couples